Menutup Percakapan (Closing a Conversation)

Posted by Rama Van Basten under
Berikut ini adalah ungkapan-ungkapan yang umum dan sering digunakan dalam percakapan sehari-hari.
  • Apa kabar? (belum kenal)
  • How do you do? (How do you do?)
  • Hi! (Hi!)
  • Hello! Nice to meet you. (Hello! Nice to meet you too.)
  • Apa kabar? (sudah kenal)
  • How are you?
  • How's everything with you?
  • How's life?
Jawaban
  • Fine, thanks/thank you
  • Just fine, thanks/thank you
  • Very well, thanks/thank you
  • Pretty well, thanks/thank you
  • Good, thanks/thank you
  • Apa kabar? (akrab sekali)
  • How are you doing?
Jawaban
  • Fine, thanks/thank you
  • Just fine, thanks/thank you
  • Very well, thanks/thank you
  • Pretty well, thanks/thank you
  • Good, thanks/thank you
  • Apa kabar? (lama tak jumpa)
  • How have you been?
Jawaban
  • Fine, thanks/thank you
  • Just fine, thanks/thank you
  • Very well, thanks/thank you
  • Pretty well, thanks/thank you
  • Good, thanks/thank you
Siapa namamu?
  • What is your name?
  • May I know your name?
  • Could you tell me your name?
Jawaban

My name is Alexander Bodman

Apa margamu?
  • What is your last name?
  • What is your family name?
  • What is your Surname?
Jawaban

It's Bodman

Dari mana asalmu?
  • Where are you from? (I'm from China)
  • Where do you come from? (I come from China)
China di mananya?

Where do you come from in China? (I come from Taipe in China)

Apa pekerjaanmu?

  • What do you do?
  • What is your occupation?
Jawaban

I'm a manager. I work for Inalum

Di mana alamatmu?
  • What is your address?
  • Where do you live?
Jawaban
  • It's at 25 Jl. Gabus
  • I live at 25 Jl. Gabus
  • I live on Jl. Gabus
  • I live in Medan
Berapa nomor teleponmu?

What is your phone number?

Jawaban

It's 7331047 (seven, double three, one, oh, four, seven)

Apakah kamu sudah menikah?

  • Are you married?
  • Have you got married?
Jawaban
  • Yes, I am. No, I'm not
  • Yes, I have. No, I haven't
Kapan kamu dilahirkan?

When were you born?

Jawaban
  • I was born on June 22, 1956
  • I was born on Tuesday
  • I was born in June
  • I was born in 1956
Dimana kamu kuliah/Sekolah?
  • Where do you study? (I study at SMU 6 Medan)
  • Where do you go to school? (I go to Oxford university?)
Berapa saudaramu?

How many brothers and sisters do you have? (I have two sisters and four brothers)

Berapa usiamu?

How old are you?

Jawaban
  • I am 40 years old.
  • I am 40 years of age.
Apa ciri-ciri ibumu?

What does your mother look like?

Jawaban
  • She is beautiful, pretty tall, fat and fussy
  • She has long straight hair, sharp nose, brown skin.
Berapa tinggimu?

How tall are you? (I am 5'10" (five feet ten inches)

Berapa berat badanmu?
  • How much do you weigh?
  • How much is your weight?
Jawaban
  • I am 120 Lbs (one hundred and twenty pounds)
  • It is 62 kilos
Bagaimana bentuk rambutnya?

What kind of hair does she have?

Jawaban
  • She has long straight hair. (lurus dan panjang)
  • She has short curly hair. (keriting dan pendek)
  • She has short wavy hair.(ikal dan pendek)
Bisa saya bantu?
  • Can I help you?
  • What can I do for you?
Jawaban
  • Yes, please.
  • No, thanks.
Bisakah anda membantu saya?
  • Can you help me?
  • Can you give me a hand?
  • Can you do me a favor, please?
Jawaban
  • Yes, with pleasure.
  • I'm sorry I can't
Maukah kamu pergi dengan saya nanti malam?
  • Would you like to go with me tonight?
  • Would you mind going with me tonight?
Jawaban
  • Yes, I'd love to. (Menerima tawaran)
  • I'd like to but I'm busy. (Menolak secara halus)
Bisa pinjam pulpenmu?
  • Can I borrow your pen?
  • Can you lend me your pen?
Jawaban
  • Yes, here it is.
  • Yes, here you are.
  • Yes, help yourself. (ambil sendiri)
Naik apa kamu ke tempat kerja?

How do you go to work? (I go to work by bus.)

Hari apa ini?

What day is it today? (It is Monday today.)

Kirim salam sama ibumu ya!
  • Give my regards to your mother!
  • Say hello to your mother!
  • Give my love to your mother!
Jawaban
  • Thanks. I will
  • Thank you. I certainly will

0 komentar:

GREEN DAY VIDEO






My Blog List

Popular Posts

Pengikut