Negation

Posted by Rama Van Basten under
Negation adalah bentuk pernyataan negatif. Walaupun hal ini tidak begitu asing, namun di bawah ini akan kami jelaskan bentuk-bentuk negation, atau bentuk-bentuk bagaimana membentuk suatu pernyataan negatif.

1. Dengan Kata Kerja (VERB)

a. With a simple form:

Subject + (The negative of the auxiliary DO (or MODALS)) + simple form.

Examples:
- I don't know
- We didn't see (Not I didn't saw)
- He couldn't stay

b. With a past participle:

Subject + (The negative of the auxiliaries BE or HAVE) + past participle.

Examples:
- They haven't seen
- She wasn't driving
- You hadn't forgotten

2. Dengan Kata Benda (NOUN)

Jangan gunakan 2 kali Negation dalam 1 kalimat yang sama.

Contoh:
  • I do not see no evidence. (SALAH)
a. Positive sentences:

No+ noun

Examples:
- I see no evidence
- No one is concerned

b. Negative sentences:

Examples:
- I do not see any evidence
- They are not concerned

0 komentar:

GREEN DAY VIDEO






My Blog List

Popular Posts

Pengikut