Genre: Action, Role-Playing
Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
In the world of espionage, nothing is as it seems in Obsidian Entertainment’s blockbuster role-playing game (RPG) thriller Alpha Protocol. Assume the role of Michael Thorton, a highly skilled government operative trained to eliminate threats to national security. When a mission goes horribly wrong, Thorton is the only one with the information, skills, and audacity to stop an impending international catastrophe. To do so, he will utilize the very government directive that the enemy sought to use against him–Alpha Protocol. Set in the modern day, Alpha Protocol gives you complete control not only of Thorton’s actions but also of his personality and attitude, all of which will determine the future of the world as we know it. Blending fast-paced modern combat, significant character advancement, and innovative RPG features, Alpha Protocol brings a fresh new perspective to the genre.
Loyalty carries a price and no one knows this more than agent Michael Thorton. A talented young agent cast out by his government, Thorton is the only one with the information needed to stop an impending international catastrophe. To do so means he must cut himself off from the very people he is sworn to protect. As players determine how to accomplish different objectives, the decisions made and actions taken in each mission will ultimately transform the type of secret agent Michael Thorton will become. Every choice the player makes as Michael Thorton will carry consequences for his future and the fate of the world.
* Redefined RPG – Classless system gives players the ability to mold Thorton into the secret agent they want him to become with lethal close combat techniques, marksman skills, proficiency with gadgets and much more
* The International Spy – Players travel around the world to international safe house locations to obtain information, mission objectives and conduct meetings with a growing list of contacts
* Dialogue Stance System – With an innovative real-time dialogue system, the characters in Alpha Protocol reacts to Thorton’s each and every word
* Your agent’s persona: Which type of spy will you be? Continually develop your spy persona with advanced close-combat techniques, lethal marksmanship, the ability to wield ingenious spy gadgets, and much more.
* Multiple paths to choose from: With no right or wrong decisions, continuously change the storyline based on the choices you make. Will you let a terrorist escape to follow a lead, or eliminate targets against the mission agenda? Demanding decisions are challenging and many.
* Choices have consequences: Interact with allies and enemies in a variety of ways to dynamically change the storyline and unlock new missions, weapons, and alliances. Conversations and interactions are under a time constraint forcing you to think fast, act urgently, and then prepare for the outcome.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP (Service Pack 2)
- Processor 2.66GHz (Intel Pentium) or Athlon XP 2400+(AMD)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 12 GB available hard drive space
- Video Card (graphics): DirectX 9.1, Pixel Shader 3.0 and 256 MB (i.e. GeForce 7900 or ATI 1800)
- Sound: DirectX 9.1 compatible
- Keyboard, Mouse
Mediafire Download Link-
Total Size - 7.5 gb